Tumblr Twitter      HELP     SITEMAP     DONATE     SUBMIT     RSS
Cursors
template template
Sexy Purple LipsSexy Blue LipsSexy Orange LipsSexy Red LipsGrey Spinning Heart Within A HeartPink Spinning Heart Within A HeartRed Spinning Heart Within A Heart
template template

template template
Fav Of Month
Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer
template template
Latest Blog Comments
Like Our Page
template template

Cursors For Your Tumblr, Blog, Website, & Windows Computer Mouse!

template template
template template

How To Add Cursors On Your Computer

Date: 28 Mar 2009, 13:58 By Tor
I been getting a lot of comments lately, on How to get cursors from cursors-4u.com and How to Install Cursors On Your Windows Computer after you downloaded it. Remember that cursors on Cursors-4U.com is 100% free with no gimmicks. We do not bundle our cursors with software or anything dumb like that. All downloads are direct downloads which mean you download the cursor file itself. So it's safe and virus free.

1. Find The Cursor

Look through the site, and look for the cursor you want to use. The navigation of the site is on your left. Click on any of those links. You can also use the Search.

2. Download The Cursor

You can either use the provided code to place the cursor on your web page. But because this tutorial is "how to install cursors on your computer" you will most likely download the cursor. To download the cursor you first have to right click on the red image that says "Download Right click and save". If you use IE, you would choose "Save Target As..." If you use Mozilla Firefox, you would choose "Save Link As..."

3. Save The Cursor

Saving the cursor should be pretty easy. Once you right click and choose Save Target As...a dialog box appears (image below). Basically it ask you where you want to save the file. Choose an appropriate place where you will be able to find it. My Documents or Desktop is a good place. Then Save it.

4. Change Your Mouse Settings

This step is a little bit harder, since you have to do multiple steps. But once you do it once, it should be easier to remember.
  1. Click On "Start"
  2. Go To Control Panel
  3. Choose "Mouse"
  4. Click On "Pointers" Tab
  5. Click Browse, Find The Cursor In My Documents or where ever you saved it, and click "Open" then click "Apply"

That's about it. Good luck. If you have any further questions, send me an e-mail. Thank you very much.
template template
On 26 Oct 2014 08:10, no named Wrote:
It works!!! The cute ice cream with a santa hat is in my computer as a pointer!
On 30 Aug 2014 06:16, liz Wrote:
its working! tnx guyz
On 8 Aug 2014 15:06, yo Wrote:
wtf? i no understand...i wanted it in html
On 16 Nov 2013 09:39, kimoni Wrote:
ugh i want it for free gosh got these boring cursors!help plz
On 19 Aug 2013 00:49, Flora Wrote:
Do you make custom cursors for free?
On 1 Aug 2013 11:40, uhmmm Wrote:
I can't use a png image as a cursor?
On 28 Jun 2013 03:01, Abinash Nayak Wrote:
It's Working. Thankssssssssssssss
On 24 Jun 2013 01:13, Courtney Wrote:
Hey, I wanted to download a cursor set and it wouldn't show up in the folder that has all of my cursors, all that shows up is my previous single cursor downloads (like, when I downloaded only one cursor) can you help me with cursor sets please?
On 15 Apr 2013 00:32, heidi yoon Wrote:
well...
does it only work on window?
i'm not
then how do we download it if i'm not window?
On 22 Mar 2013 14:20, Anakate Lloyd Wrote:
I have a macbook pro and I can't download any of these cursors. Can you please provide an alternative way to downloading them other than using windows?
On 27 Feb 2013 07:45, cheeseking Wrote:
um yes i have used your cusors for a bit now and am fairly happy with them but with one problem you may be able to help me with...is there any way to keep the cursor? like when i log off it changes back to what it was and i have to change it back again eatch time any way to fix that?
Reply By Tor (Admin):
Looks like you are using Windows 7 or Windows Vista. You have to put the cursor in the "Cursors" Folder. It should be under "Local Disk C:Drive > Windows (Folder) > Cursors (Folder)"
On 1 Jan 2013 16:53, Bailey Wrote:
how do you do start?
On 16 Dec 2012 12:08, person Wrote:
can you still get a cursor like this on mac?
On 7 Aug 2012 11:51, ktkretr Wrote:
it wokrs wooot nigga thanks
On 20 Jun 2012 01:20, Janet Wrote:
yeah, is 'IE' internet Explorer?
On 28 Dec 2011 11:09, Ara Wrote:
Umm... Hi... I Downloaded A Cursor Set And It Doesnt Work... I Have Mozilla Firefox And I Did The Same Steps As I Did With The Regular Cursors.....Soo PLEASE HELP MEEEE~~~.!!
Reply By Tor (Admin):
Hi,

If you are trying to install on your computer, it doesn't matter if you have firefox or not. Do you have Windows Vista or 7? Try reading this tutorial instead...

On 17 Sep 2011 05:46, Salma Wrote:
Yay thanks! But whenever i want to click a link, it shows a pointer and not the cursor??
On 21 Jul 2011 22:39, Kazuki chi Wrote:
Thanks a bunch! This was VERY helpful :)
On 20 Jun 2011 08:10, pinky bunny Wrote:
yay!! thanks for the info.. :D
appreciate it!
On 19 Jun 2011 04:13, Yana Wrote:
Thanks so much!
On 24 May 2011 09:22, Cherry Wrote:
how do I add a cursor set to my pc please?
On 28 Apr 2011 21:10, mal Wrote:
Creating a name cursor for name "malay"
On 23 Nov 2010 11:06, monika Wrote:
this fail does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.Create an association in the Set Association control panel.

This pops out when i download it. Help ? I really want this maplestory Ble Treasure !
Reply By Tor (Admin):
Don't try to open the cursor. Just add it via the mouse settings in the control panel.
On 20 May 2010 13:02, zxmaster Wrote:
What about Mac computers
On 19 May 2010 01:00, Fizi Wrote:
Hey , Thanks for that !
Can u please help me in this,
Im using windows 7 ultimate 32-bit.
I have a nice cursor pre installed with the theme (not one of the windows default cursors). Now I want to use the same cursor pack in another computer. Please help me to get this same pack to another computer. THANKS
download Leave A Comment
Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Web Address:

You have characters left.
Copy and Paste Below "15b687a9534"

template template

Welcome To Cursors-4U.com Version 3.5

So you came looking for cursors and graphics eh? Cursors-4u.com gots plenty of cursors for your mouse pointer. We got runescape, world of warcraft, pokemon, naruto, twilight, cute, animated, cool, glitter, sexy, and so much more cursors. You can directly download the cursors for your mouse or web site to your hard drive for free and use them on your desktop computer for Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or you can place them on your web site or blog. You can even get Tumblr Cursors, Friendster Cursors, Blogspot Cursors, Xanga, Bebo, Orkut, Wordpress, Myspace and any other social networking profile site that allows CSS coding, here. Also our cursors work on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.

We were the first cursor site to allow cursor hot linking and cursor download. There have been many imitators since but you will not see the quality and quantity like here at Cursors-4U.com.

© 2005-2014 Cursors-4U.com. All Rights Reserved. All Trademarks And Copyrights Held By Their Respective Owners.