Tumblr Twitter      HELP     SITEMAP     DONATE     SUBMIT     RSS
Cursors
template template
Sexy Purple LipsSexy Blue LipsSexy Orange LipsSexy Red LipsGrey Spinning Heart Within A HeartPink Spinning Heart Within A HeartRed Spinning Heart Within A Heart
template template

template template
Fav Of Month
Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer
template template
Latest Blog Comments
Like Our Page
template template

Cursors For Your Tumblr, Blog, Website, & Windows Computer Mouse!

template template
template template

Cursor Mania

Date: 13 Feb 2011, 15:18 By Tor

Hello, this a review of the program by Mindsparks Interactive, called CursorMania or Cursor Mania. If you have been searching for cursors, you probably came across this program. The program is part of a line of products that installs a toolbar called MyWebSearch. There have been many questions regarding the safety of this product but today I will ignore all that and review the product only. My next post will dwell into the spyware, adware, malware, virus aspect.

For this tutorial/guide/review I have installed a fresh couple of CursorMania. So everything that I show is the current version of the program.

Installation

During the install process it will ask you if you want to make MyWebSearch, the default search engine, as well as the homepage. Also it will ask you to install Norton Internet Securities. That is up to you what you want to do.

So when you install CursorMania, you should get a new toolbar on your Browser. I believe CursorMania works on Mozilla and Firefox only. The toolbar looks something like this...

Along with Cursor Mania you also get Smiley Central, Screensaves, and MyFunCards. One other thing to note, is that along with the toolbar that is installed, you will also get some new startup items during the Windows boot. These items as they appear on msconfig are...m3SrchMn, and mwsoemon. I do not know what these processes do, but from installing toolbars of other products in the pass, none of them have installed any thing else in the Windows StartUp.

Usage

So to use the cursors on Cursor Mania, click on the "Cursor Mania" button on the toolbar and something like this will appear.

This "Cursor Box" can only be accessible from a browser. So if you want to change your cursor through Cursor Mania, you have to open up a browser with the toolbar installed on it.

Cursor Mania claims to have almost 14,000 cursors which is a whole lot of cursors. I can not honestly verify how much they have, but I definitely believe they have 10,000+ cursors.

Because of Intellectual Property rights, they are not allowed to have cursors of Celebrities, Movies, anything that is pretty much copyrighted and having required paying a royalty fee (I assume). Because when I browse through the selection, I can't seem to find any of those types of cursors.

There are a lot of glittery, animated cursors. Most of the cursors are very colorful and fun to look at. Many of them are cute. All of them seem to be designed to work for Windows XP. But all of them are 256 Colors only. No alpha transparency in any of these cursors. Here are a few categories that they have, Animals, Entertainment, Fantasy, Flags, Food, Holiday, Lefties, Love, Objects, and many more. There are also sub-categories in each of the categories. There appears to be no search function though so finding cursors are a hard thing. However, each cursor that you use, is saved in the "My Cursor" history. At any point in time, if you do not want to use any of the cursors, you can revert to the "Default" Windows cursors.

Cursor Mania does not have any schemes or sets. This means, that Cursor Mania will only replace the "Default" pointer. The other cursors, such as Text Select, Alternate Select, Diagonal Resize, Link Select, etc are not changeable.

Removal

You can remove Cursor Mania by going to the Control Panel and choosing "Add/Remove". Look for "MyWebSearch (CursorMania)" and click on remove.

However this does not remove everything in the registry. You'll have to manual remove or use a malwareantibytes or superantispyware. Since these two scanners consider Cursor Mania malware or spyware.

Conclusion

Cursor Mania is the largest toolbar program in the world with the most selection and cursors. With 10,000+ cursors you can change one cursors everyday for the next 30 years. Changing cursors is only one click away. There's no need to go through the windows mouse settings to change cursors. I'm going to finish up this guide with a pros and cons list.

Pros

• Easy install
  • 10,000+ Cursors
  • You also get smiley central, screen savers, and fun cards

Cons

• Requires browsers installation to use
  • Installs questionable windows "Start Up" processes
  • Some companies considers this program, a threat to privacy.
  • Many negative reviews and people claiming it's malware and/or a virus.
template template
On 5 Jul 2014 19:42, Serbian Girl Wrote:
Sta YE OVO??!!! KAKO SE OVO DOWNOADOYE?! DUPE DUPE!!
On 2 Jun 2014 13:29, UNKNOWN XD Wrote:
WHY ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT CURSORMANIA THIS IS A DIFFERENT WEBSITE!
On 25 May 2014 00:11, pavit Wrote:
if you want set a cursor then go to mouse en in control panel and press browse after that if cursor mania is in your desktop then a box will appear choose desktop and click on cursor mania if you dint understood this then you can check it out at google
thanx thats all from me :)
On 4 May 2014 12:40, Doge Wrote:
such curser. much maniae. wow.
On 3 May 2014 16:04, Amanda Wrote:
não se vai o dinheiro mesmo mais vou jogar...
On 2 Apr 2014 01:33, martin Wrote:
super sa tezi miwki
On 10 Jan 2014 19:14, dibbers Wrote:
I have this on my desktop & my other laptop. but my smaller laptop won't take it no more. uninstalled so many times it ridiculous. trying to download a pointer, but it go to an error page. it also tells me that I have it already?
I would appreciate so help. thanks
On 17 Apr 2013 19:48, isauro Wrote:
me gusta y me interesa aprender mas
On 7 Apr 2013 00:34, iulian Wrote:
dar de unde descarc cursor mania pe google chrome?va rog,spuneti-mi si mie!
On 30 Mar 2013 02:19, lol Wrote:
15b687a9534 why
On 25 Feb 2013 19:37, harry styles Wrote:
this thing sucks it doesn't even let me download it!!!!!!

=-( =-( =-( =-( =-(
On 9 Feb 2013 05:36, serbia kako da nadjem ove strelice Wrote:
im from serbia kako da nadjem ove strelice
On 20 Jan 2013 12:08, lucero xiley aguirre jara Wrote:
estos cursores estan buenisimos!! pude descargar los de cursores rosados! es la mejor pagina de cursores buenisimos, siempre entrare a esta pagina!

gracias
On 4 Dec 2012 06:28, Addie Wrote:
I love cursor mania
On 31 Aug 2012 12:06, Xorok Wrote:
Yeah, download it! There aren't any viruses or trojans inside. But after the Installation it downloads them. Isn't that funny! -.-"""""""
On 15 Aug 2012 07:08, Ralitsa Wrote:
wahoo..very good..XD.LOL
On 28 May 2012 07:07, Martin Susanto Wrote:
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
On 5 Sep 2011 21:41, BHARGAVI Wrote:
how to install it.how to set the cousers in my computer.
On 9 Jul 2011 02:54, maham imran Wrote:
i cant understand how can i open cursor mania? i download cursor mania but it doesnot working
On 22 May 2011 20:53, vignesh Wrote:
what the....wow cool virus!! plz dont download it>< awesome spyware
On 13 May 2011 17:47, Hemant Sharma Wrote:
i love to see such cursors on my computer
On 23 Apr 2011 03:49, Sukhpreet Wrote:
like them
On 16 Apr 2011 15:36, Carl Wrote:
Best website ever! Better than the rest.
On 24 Mar 2011 14:15, Amanda Wrote:
Cursors-4U.com rocks!!! It's the best cursor site. Better than the rest.
On 8 Mar 2011 22:05, shox Wrote:
A good cursor mania review!
download Leave A Comment
Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Web Address:

You have characters left.
Copy and Paste Below "15b687a9534"

template template

Welcome To Cursors-4U.com Version 3.5

So you came looking for cursors and graphics eh? Cursors-4u.com gots plenty of cursors for your mouse pointer. We got runescape, world of warcraft, pokemon, naruto, twilight, cute, animated, cool, glitter, sexy, and so much more cursors. You can directly download the cursors for your mouse or web site to your hard drive for free and use them on your desktop computer for Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or you can place them on your web site or blog. You can even get Tumblr Cursors, Friendster Cursors, Blogspot Cursors, Xanga, Bebo, Orkut, Wordpress, Myspace and any other social networking profile site that allows CSS coding, here. Also our cursors work on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.

We were the first cursor site to allow cursor hot linking and cursor download. There have been many imitators since but you will not see the quality and quantity like here at Cursors-4U.com.

© 2005-2014 Cursors-4U.com. All Rights Reserved. All Trademarks And Copyrights Held By Their Respective Owners.