Tumblr Twitter      HELP     SITEMAP     DONATE     SUBMIT     RSS
Cursors
Fav Of The Month
Chrome Pointer
Being Viewed
Psychedelic PointerRock OnHarry Potter - Golden Snitch 2SexInverted SetValentine\'s Day Spinning Arrow Through HeartChrome PointerS Pink Premium - Precision SelectHarry Potter - Golden Snitch
Added: 14 Feb 2013 / Views: 54573
download Rate This Cursor

template template
download Cursor Set Download And Information
Sexy Pink Heart Set Created By: BODAMOR
Cursorized By: BODAMOR
Rating:
3.7 out of 5 with 360 votes.
Category(s): Valentine's Day, Hearts, Cursor Sets
Download Sexy Pink Heart Set Cursor
template template
download Cursors In This Set
Sexy Pink HeartSexy Pink Heart - BusySexy Pink Heart - WorkingTransparent Sexy Pink HeartSexy Pink Heart - HelpSexy Pink Heart - UnavailableSexy Pink Heart - Text SelectSexy Pink Heart - Alternate SelectSexy Pink Heart - HandwritingSexy Pink Heart - Precision SelectSexy Pink Heart - MoveSexy Pink Heart - Horizontal ResizeSexy Pink Heart - Diagonal Resize 2Sexy Pink Heart - Diagonal ResizeSexy Pink Heart - Vertical Resize
template template
On 15 May 2017 - 08:54, Taehyung Wrote:
I really like this however when i play a game it just makes me lag (?)
On 15 May 2017 - 08:54, Taehyung Wrote:
I really like this however when i play a game it just makes me lag (?)
On 19 Apr 2016 - 15:15, Kerryn Wrote:
Hey, that post leaves me feeling foihsol. Kudos to you!
On 14 May 2015 - 22:09, Darling Wrote:
This cursor set is so adorable. However, when I'm trying to scroll through tumblr, I can only see the cursor sometimes. This is very frustrating. How do I see a cursor on my dash??
On 28 Aug 2014 - 03:05, Hyemin Wrote:
This is so pretty! I really love all the heart cursors for each function
On 22 Feb 2014 - 21:15, Enchanted Wrote:
I love these cursors! Thank you!
On 31 Mar 2013 - 04:40, Tiffany Wrote:
I really want a cursor from The Croods!! It would be so cool if someone would make me one! I want to put it on my Tumblr for my Croods blog!
On 31 Mar 2013 - 02:46, iecahcadlurver Wrote:
thanks for this cursor,,
download Leave A Comment
Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Web Address:

(Maximum characters: 200)
You have characters left.

template template
Latest Comments

Welcome To Cursors-4U.com Version 3.5

So you came looking for cursors and graphics eh? Cursors-4u.com gots plenty of cursors for your mouse pointer. We got runescape, world of warcraft, pokemon, naruto, twilight, cute, animated, cool, glitter, sexy, and so much more cursors. You can directly download the cursors for your mouse or web site to your hard drive for free and use them on your desktop computer for Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or you can place them on your web site or blog. You can even get Tumblr Cursors, Friendster Cursors, Blogspot Cursors, Xanga, Bebo, Orkut, Wordpress, Myspace and any other social networking profile site that allows CSS coding, here. Also our cursors work on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.

We were the first cursor site to allow cursor hot linking and cursor download. There have been many imitators since but you will not see the quality and quantity like here at Cursors-4U.com.

© 2005-2017 Cursors-4U.com. All Rights Reserved. All Trademarks And Copyrights Held By Their Respective Owners.