Tumblr Twitter      HELP     SITEMAP     DONATE     SUBMIT     RSS
Cursors
Fav Of The Month
Chrome Pointer
Being Viewed
Letter J HeartsFuturama -  Doctor Zoidberg Working OutPsychedelic PointerShuriken - NarutoWinnie The Pooh Bear SelectIronman - WaitBlue Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter HCaptain America PointerDancing Banana
Added: 1 Mar 2013 / Views: 114203
download Rate This Cursor

template template
download Cursor Set Download And Information
Firefly Pointer Set Created By: Godling-Studio
Cursorized By: Cursors-4U.com
Rating:
3.6 out of 5 with 1178 votes.
Category(s): Pointers, Cursor Sets
Download Firefly Pointer Set Cursor
template template
download Cursors In This Set
Firefly Pointer 2Firefly PointerFirefly Pointer - Horizontal ResizeFirefly Pointer - Vertical ResizeFirefly Pointer - Diagonal ResizeFirefly Pointer - Diagonal
Resize 2Firefly Pointer -
MoveFirefly Pointer -
BusyFirefly Pointer -
Background
template template
On 22 Feb 2017 - 06:31, zxcvbnm206 Wrote:
great but doesn't have all the cursors
On 21 Feb 2017 - 07:44, MeatyBiggs Wrote:
I myself am a jackass who's knownage of computers is simply "technology is cool, now what do I need to know to make this as pleasing to my eyes as I can because I'm am hollow husk of an idiot." ^_^
On 21 Feb 2017 - 07:37, MeatyBiggs Wrote:
Because sites like this attract the simpletons of computer users. You see they don't understand the technical things of computers, but they love making things look pretty so they applaud themselves.
On 28 Dec 2016 - 19:47, Anonymous Wrote:
What is with all the retarded illiterate comments on this site???
On 19 Aug 2016 - 05:04, nokkakeng Wrote:
good
On 2 Aug 2016 - 20:21, Ranu Banu Wrote:
404 Not Found

nginx/1.8.1
On 1 Aug 2016 - 22:49, paloma Wrote:
quiero mi puntorooooo f**ckkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On 8 Nov 2014 - 03:21, Squincy♀ Wrote:
trade all your money for 10000 buckets of french fries plz!🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
🍟🍟
On 7 May 2014 - 16:14, Admin Wrote:
we are trying our best to bring out best crusors!!hahha joke im not the admin =P
On 16 Mar 2014 - 17:44, simplicity Wrote:
I love your selection of cursors! But when I enter it into advanced settings, the cursor appears when I hover over posts and my sidebar, but disappears when I am on the background.
On 19 Sep 2013 - 14:22, tyfoot Wrote:
Its nice but you need to make one in pink or red or other sets from these :D
On 16 Jun 2013 - 07:38, kob Wrote:
kob_canon@yahoo.co.th
On 7 Jun 2013 - 08:37, harry Wrote:
this cursor set sucks big time:(
Reply By Tor (Admin):
I think it's quite beautiful.
On 2 Jun 2013 - 02:12, Twilight Sparkle Wrote:
Um, can you add an HTML cursor code for the normal select and the link select?
On 1 Mar 2013 - 04:47, Tor Wrote:
I made it so that you can only use the two pointers for your website in this cursor set.
download Leave A Comment
Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Web Address:

(Maximum characters: 200)
You have characters left.

template template
Latest Comments

Welcome To Cursors-4U.com Version 3.5

So you came looking for cursors and graphics eh? Cursors-4u.com gots plenty of cursors for your mouse pointer. We got runescape, world of warcraft, pokemon, naruto, twilight, cute, animated, cool, glitter, sexy, and so much more cursors. You can directly download the cursors for your mouse or web site to your hard drive for free and use them on your desktop computer for Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or you can place them on your web site or blog. You can even get Tumblr Cursors, Friendster Cursors, Blogspot Cursors, Xanga, Bebo, Orkut, Wordpress, Myspace and any other social networking profile site that allows CSS coding, here. Also our cursors work on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.

We were the first cursor site to allow cursor hot linking and cursor download. There have been many imitators since but you will not see the quality and quantity like here at Cursors-4U.com.

© 2005-2017 Cursors-4U.com. All Rights Reserved. All Trademarks And Copyrights Held By Their Respective Owners.