Tumblr Twitter      HELP     SITEMAP     DONATE     SUBMIT     RSS
Cursors
Fav Of The Month
Chrome Pointer
Being Viewed
Unown P - PokemonPsychedelic PointerUbuntuSuper Junior - KibumHeartSexThe Infamous Middle FingerFruity Watermelon HeartMace Windu Lightsaber - Working In Background
Added: 5 May 2005 / Views: 504162
download Rate This Cursor

template template
download Cursor Download And Information
The Infamous Middle Finger Created By: Unknown
Cursorized By: Unknown
Rating:
4.4 out of 5 with 4231 votes.
Category(s): Signs, Body Parts
Download The Infamous Middle Finger Cursor
template template

downloadOption #1 - Universal CSS/HTML Code

This CSS/HTML Code of The Infamous Middle Finger works on almost every website or web page on the internet that allows, CSS and HTML coding. Like forums, normal web page etc.

downloadOption #2 - CSS Style Sheet Only Code

Option #2 is for website owners who are allowed to edit their CSS style sheet. Paste this at the bottom of your style sheet. If you don't know what CSS style sheet means, then use the above code.

downloadTumblr Cursors

The The Infamous Middle Finger Tumblr Cursor will work on your page if you follow these instructions...
  1. Login and go to your Tumblr page.
  2. Click on Customize
  3. Click on "Advance"
  4. Under the "Add Custom CSS" textarea box paste the following at the very bottom and save.

downloadTumblr Cursors Option #2

If the above instructions did not work for you, try this option and it should work.
  1. Login and go to your Tumblr page.
  2. Click on Customize
  3. Under "Description", paste the following code at the very bottom of your description box.

downloadTumblr Cursors Option #3

If the other two options do not work,
  1. Login and go to your Tumblr page.
  2. Click on Customize
  3. Click on Edit HTML
  4. At the very bottom paste the following code.
  5. At the top click on "Update Preview". Did the cursor show? If not leave a comment.
  6. If the cursor is there, click on "Appearance" then click on "Save".

downloadOld Blogger/Blogspot Interface

The The Infamous Middle Finger cursor will work if you are using the old interface for blogger/blogspot and if you follow the instructions below...
  1. Log in and go to your account dashboard.
  2. Click on "Design"
  3. Next click on "Edit HTML"
  4. Next paste the below code at the bottom of the html box.
  5. Save Your Profile

downloadNew Blogger/Blogspot Interface

The The Infamous Middle Finger cursor will work if you are using the new interface for blogger/blogspot and if you follow the instructions below...
  1. Log in and go to your account dashboard.
  2. Click on "Template"
  3. Next click on "Edit HTML"
  4. Next paste the below code at the bottom of the html box.
  5. Save Your Profile
On 22 Jul 2012 - 08:02, ayaseth Wrote:
Hello! I'm having problem removing the cursor I have in my Tumblr. I've already removed the code but it's not working. The cursor is still there. Please help me!
On 16 Jul 2012 - 23:32, jerr Wrote:
third one works follow my tumblr! sorry-im-hott3r.tumblr.com :)
On 5 Jul 2012 - 15:08, Nicole Wrote:
for google chrome, it doesn't line up correctly on my blog. it shows up fine but when I want to click something, the line up is messed up. same on this site, it's only google chrome though.
On 14 Jun 2012 - 03:59, ya guy Wrote:
man every body is so mad lol i love it
On 8 Jun 2012 - 06:05, aries Wrote:
nice cursor^_^
On 29 May 2012 - 09:39, MERCY BREAKER Wrote:
YOU ARE MMMMMMAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!
On 29 May 2012 - 06:21, LOL Wrote:
This Only Works On Internet Explorer...
On 13 May 2012 - 23:03, ke$ha luver :3 Wrote:
well FUCK you to buddy you bich suck a dick or somthing!
On 12 May 2012 - 17:35, Vader Wrote:
Go To Design
On 30 Apr 2012 - 17:35, aimee Wrote:
this works for me. it works on the edit html , option #3
On 24 Apr 2012 - 19:47, colette Wrote:
doesnt work tried all the options..
On 27 Feb 2012 - 06:03, Mikayla Wrote:
I love this! I'm trying to get this on my Mac. Why cant I?
On 9 Feb 2012 - 23:35, emily Wrote:
its not workinggggg
On 17 Jan 2012 - 16:12, Ally Wrote:
I love this cursor:D
It works fine on my Tumblr, but I can't get it to work on the rest of my computer. I'm trying to download it but I can't. Are these compatible with Macs?
Reply By Tor (Admin):
The only thing I can suggest for Macs is a program called Usanity Mighty Mouse
On 10 Jul 2011 - 16:33, Somebody Wrote:
Hate this.So inapropriate!
On 10 Jul 2011 - 10:46, danielle Wrote:
how come when i hover over something on my tumblr this pink cancer bow mouse comes up? i really dont like it so how can i stop it i am using this cursor not the cancer bow but it still comes up
Reply By Tor (Admin):
Sounds to be like you got two CSS codes that changes the cursor. Remove the old one.
On 17 Jun 2011 - 23:14, Gianna Wrote:
Holy shoot guys I found out I just did it on my blog omg yes!!! :D Msg me at colormedestiny.tumblr.com seriously im not scamming I WILL show you and give you a tutorial on how, seriously im nice. :)
On 28 May 2011 - 18:37, bornfoodaholic Wrote:
nvrmind...i figured it out that it only works on some themes...thanks by the way for the cursor...it's awesome!^^
On 28 May 2011 - 18:20, bornfoodaholic Wrote:
i follow the exact the same thing what the instructions said and i'm using google chrome..but still didn't show up...it's like nothing happened...my mouse on my tumblr is still the same:(
On 22 May 2011 - 00:20, Brianna Wrote:
It worked for me, maybe its your web browser, i use google chrome and it works just fine
On 10 May 2011 - 06:30, toopissedoffforaname Wrote:
yeah none of your cursors work on tumblr, no matter what i try, you are all scammers with viruses. fuck you
On 25 Apr 2011 - 16:09, Giann Wrote:
Ok, the tumblr one does work. But ONLY when you hover your mouse over a link or image. But if it is not hovering over soemthing it does not show. Help?
Reply By Tor (Admin):
Conflicting CSS codes will cause that. Try placing our code at the very bottom of all other CSS codes.
On 25 Apr 2011 - 15:53, Giann Wrote:
I used the tumblr one. And yes I clicked the tumblr tab for the code. But it does not work. It just still stays the regular cursor. Help?
On 23 Apr 2011 - 15:22, shawnon Wrote:
the tumblr one doesnt work, even when i follow the instructions. why?
On 18 Apr 2011 - 13:37, Kit Wrote:
This cursor is epic ;D
download Leave A Comment
Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Web Address:

(Maximum characters: 200)
You have characters left.

template template
Latest Comments

Welcome To Cursors-4U.com Version 3.5

So you came looking for cursors and graphics eh? Cursors-4u.com gots plenty of cursors for your mouse pointer. We got runescape, world of warcraft, pokemon, naruto, twilight, cute, animated, cool, glitter, sexy, and so much more cursors. You can directly download the cursors for your mouse or web site to your hard drive for free and use them on your desktop computer for Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or you can place them on your web site or blog. You can even get Tumblr Cursors, Friendster Cursors, Blogspot Cursors, Xanga, Bebo, Orkut, Wordpress, Myspace and any other social networking profile site that allows CSS coding, here. Also our cursors work on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.

We were the first cursor site to allow cursor hot linking and cursor download. There have been many imitators since but you will not see the quality and quantity like here at Cursors-4U.com.

© 2005-2017 Cursors-4U.com. All Rights Reserved. All Trademarks And Copyrights Held By Their Respective Owners.