Tumblr Twitter      HELP     SITEMAP     DONATE     SUBMIT     RSS
Cursors
template template
Hell Yeah SetHell Yeah Pointer 9Hell Yeah Pointer 8Hell Yeah Pointer 7Hell Yeah Pointer 6Hell Yeah Pointer 5Hell Yeah Pointer 4Hell Yeah Pointer 3Hell Yeah Pointer 2Hell Yeah Pointer 1Shawn MendesCardi BCamila CabelloBebe Rexha
template template

template template
Fav Of Month
Corgi Set
template template
Latest Blog Comments
Like Our Page
template template

Cursors For Your Tumblr, Blog, Website, & Windows Computer Mouse!

template template
template template

Some Football Club Cursors

Date: 15 Nov 2011, 00:43 By Tor

A very small update today. I added 4 football club cursors. The teams are Portland Timbers (MLS), FC Inter Milan, FC Bayern Munich, and FC Barcelona. If you want more teams, just leave a comment. I'm not a fan of football/soccer so I'm not familiar with what teams are popular.

I am about half way done with the animated cursors I think. I still got quite a bit to do, but I should be done in a few days. Going faster than I expected for updating 2000 cursors O_O. I forgot to mention one other thing too. I removed the "Friendster" tab because frankly Friendster is dead. If you got any questions let me know. The cursors went into the following sections...

Here are a few samples of what was added today.

FC BarcelonaFC Inter MilanFC Bayern Munich
template template
On 10 Jul 2018 04:17, MattKliche Wrote:
LIVERPOOL please
On 4 Feb 2016 16:03, sepp Wrote:
REAL MADRID HALA MADRID!!!
On 19 Jan 2016 07:29, Markiplier Wrote:
Real Madrid please
On 15 Oct 2014 12:10, Ilham Bagus Prasetyo Wrote:
Persija Jakarta(Indonesia Club)
On 23 Sep 2014 12:45, surya Wrote:
Real Madrid
On 7 Feb 2012 15:47, Lonh Wrote:
good
download Leave A Comment
Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Web Address:

You have characters left.
Copy and Paste Below "15b687a9534"

template template

Welcome To Cursors-4U.com Version 3.5

So you came looking for cursors and graphics eh? Cursors-4u.com gots plenty of cursors for your mouse pointer. We got runescape, world of warcraft, pokemon, naruto, twilight, cute, animated, cool, glitter, sexy, and so much more cursors. You can directly download the cursors for your mouse or web site to your hard drive for free and use them on your desktop computer for Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or you can place them on your web site or blog. You can even get Tumblr Cursors, Friendster Cursors, Blogspot Cursors, Xanga, Bebo, Orkut, Wordpress, Myspace and any other social networking profile site that allows CSS coding, here. Also our cursors work on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.

We were the first cursor site to allow cursor hot linking and cursor download. There have been many imitators since but you will not see the quality and quantity like here at Cursors-4U.com.

© 2005-2018 Cursors-4U.com. All Rights Reserved. All Trademarks And Copyrights Held By Their Respective Owners.