Tumblr Twitter      HELP     SITEMAP     DONATE     SUBMIT     RSS
Cursors
template template
Sexy Purple LipsSexy Blue LipsSexy Orange LipsSexy Red LipsGrey Spinning Heart Within A HeartPink Spinning Heart Within A HeartRed Spinning Heart Within A Heart
template template

template template
Fav Of Month
Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer
template template
Latest Blog Comments
Like Our Page
template template

Cursors For Your Tumblr, Blog, Website, & Windows Computer Mouse!

template template
template template

How To Create Your Own Cursor

Date: 28 Jan 2009, 23:27 By Tor
This is Part 1 of how to create cursors. So, I'm going to teach my first tutorial on how to create your on Cursors with Adobe Photoshop and Axialis Cursor. I often use the combination of the two because it's easy and fast. I'm going to show you how to draw a simple normal pointer.

First off start by creating a new canvas in Photoshop. I'm currently using Adobe Photoshop CS3 but you can use previous versions as far as Adobe 6 I think. All cursors are 32x32 and that is the size you want to use. Anything larger and windows will automatically resize the cursor to 32x32.

Next go ahead and create a new layer.

Next press CTRL + 0 to zoom in 3200% or 1600%. Most cursors are pixel art. But with Windowx XP and up, you can get more advance with cursors. I will teach that in Part 2 Of the tutorial but for now we are going to use the standard 32x32 256 color cursor.

Next grab the pencil tool. Pick any color you want. I choose #052a4b. Next draw about 25 pixels down along the edge. 8 Pixels diagonal to the right. 10 Pixels to the right. 18 to the left diagonal. Look at the image at how I drew it.

Next Go ahead and fill the cursor with a solid color. I choose #1a9bfd

Next right click the layer and choose "Blending Options"

Then choose Bevel and Emboss Use the settings in the image below or mess around with your own. Click on image for a larger view

Next check Emboss as well and use the settings I use below or your own. Click on image for a larger view

Next check inner shadow and use the settings I use below or use your own. Click on image for a larger view

You should have an image like the one there.

Right now it looks pretty cool as is, but lets tweak it out a little by adding some more highlights and making it stand out more. Grab the pencil tool again and start drawing in highlights. Be creative and do it yourself. After a few mintues I did something like below

And the final result is...

Save the image as a gif format. Next download and install Axialis cursor workshop. It's free for 30 days and is probably the best cursor software out there that I know of.

Open up Axialis, then Open up the image that you saved in Photoshop. Once it's open press "I" on your keyboard. It'll ask you to pick which format, just choose "32x32 - 256", Press Okay.

And that's it. It should convert it for you now. Next is to save the cursor. Press "CtrL + S" and save it. You can test it out before saving if you want. By using their test window in Axialis. Next if you want to use this cursor on your desktop computer follow my instructions below.

1. Click On "Start"
2. Go To Control Panel
3. Choose "Mouse"
4. Click On "Pointers" Tab
5. Click Browse,Find cursor, and click "Open" then click "Apply"

Below is are variation of cursors that I did with different cursors etc. You can click on the image to download them if you don't want to make them. Thank you for following this tutorial. If you have any questions please leave a comment. Next up I will show you how to create an animated cursor in photoshop.

template template
On 10 Nov 2014 20:34, lala Wrote:
oh sorry to say that
On 8 Nov 2014 18:35, Squincy Cute Wrote:
Can you please make a chocolate cursor set? Its display is like this.๐Ÿซ Bye please made it
On 8 Nov 2014 17:43, Squincy Cute Wrote:
Can you please make a chocolate cursor set? Its display is like this.๐ŸซBye please made it
On 8 Nov 2014 17:32, Squincy Cute Wrote:
Please make a narutomaki cursor set with display like this.๐ŸฅBye please made it
On 8 Nov 2014 09:01, Fabflabs Wrote:
Mind making a mime cursor? ;)
On 6 Nov 2014 01:08, Squincy Cute Wrote:
Oh plz make an oden cursor set with display like this.๐ŸขBye! please made them
On 4 Nov 2014 23:17, Squincy Cute Wrote:
Hi!
Please make a ice cream cursors set with display like this.๐ŸจBye!๐Ÿ˜‰ please made it
On 4 Nov 2014 23:11, Squincy Cute Wrote:
Can you make 3 cursor sets? Dango cursors set,display like this, ๐Ÿก chicken cursors set, display like this,๐Ÿ— & soft-serve cursors set.The display is like this.๐ŸฆBye! please
made them
On 1 Nov 2014 21:15, Squincy Cute Wrote:
Can you make a burger cursor set? The display is like this.๐Ÿ” Or can you make a rice cursor set? The display is like this.๐Ÿš Or both.NOW!
On 27 Oct 2014 10:46, Random Cool Person Wrote:
Make me a nyan cat full cursor set plz!
On 19 Oct 2014 23:36, Squincy Cute Wrote:
Can you please make me a pot of food cursor set? Its display is like this๐Ÿฒ
Bye :)
On 19 Oct 2014 05:20, Squincy Cute Wrote:
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ—๐Ÿš๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›๐Ÿž๐Ÿก๐Ÿค๐Ÿง๐Ÿช๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
On 19 Oct 2014 05:12, Squincy Cute Wrote:
me need pizza cursor set
image like dis ๐Ÿ•
On 30 Aug 2014 01:53, Sofia Wrote:
Hi!
Please make a cursor with text Sofia name with Ribbon pink, Thank u,, :) please made it
On 30 Nov 2013 07:53, MissChanel Wrote:
can you make me a cursor with a bright chanel emblem? I have one image that would be perfect for it but I don't know how to do it. Could you help me?
On 21 Oct 2013 15:48, Silverwolf234 Wrote:
can you make an angel wing that is eletric blue or a paw that says silverwolf on it? thx
On 6 Aug 2013 21:46, sophia Wrote:
I use my laptop for open Axialis. It's a good software but my screen resolution at my laptop is too small, so I can't click OK. What I have to do now?
On 17 May 2013 20:37, Rianna Wrote:
I wanna request you a name cursor.. Akkch248... I want it to be pink and please put it some glitters... Thnx.
On 14 Mar 2013 17:55, mei Wrote:
hablan espaรฑol??
On 14 Mar 2013 17:48, mei Wrote:
I have cursors for share how share here?
On 4 Mar 2013 11:33, Argie Rocha Wrote:
Can you please make ma a cusor for my clan pages in that says "WipeOut101" ?
PLEASE!! Thank You in Advance and more Power! GOD Bless :-)
On 28 Feb 2013 20:25, cherry Wrote:
can you make a cursor with the name CHERRY in it? make it bold, big and with glitters, color YELLOW. Please. Thank you
On 1 Jan 2013 04:10, Tomo Wrote:
Please make a cornelius cursor
On 26 Dec 2012 00:18, Anne Wrote:
You can also make it using Microsoft Powerpoint.. It doesn't cost too much to buy that Photoshop things.
On 25 Dec 2012 12:51, Dhea Wrote:
can you please make me a cursor with the name " Ian Thomas " in it ? thank you :-)
1 2 3 4 Next +
download Leave A Comment
Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Web Address:

You have characters left.
Copy and Paste Below "15b687a9534"

template template

Welcome To Cursors-4U.com Version 3.5

So you came looking for cursors and graphics eh? Cursors-4u.com gots plenty of cursors for your mouse pointer. We got runescape, world of warcraft, pokemon, naruto, twilight, cute, animated, cool, glitter, sexy, and so much more cursors. You can directly download the cursors for your mouse or web site to your hard drive for free and use them on your desktop computer for Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or you can place them on your web site or blog. You can even get Tumblr Cursors, Friendster Cursors, Blogspot Cursors, Xanga, Bebo, Orkut, Wordpress, Myspace and any other social networking profile site that allows CSS coding, here. Also our cursors work on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.

We were the first cursor site to allow cursor hot linking and cursor download. There have been many imitators since but you will not see the quality and quantity like here at Cursors-4U.com.

© 2005-2014 Cursors-4U.com. All Rights Reserved. All Trademarks And Copyrights Held By Their Respective Owners.